3.06.2009

Hey Jill


Hey you people. whats up?


I am blogging to you from Nathan's computer at Nathans House. We watched Godzilla, Tokyo SOS. probably the FUNNIEST movie I have ever seen in my life. Mostle cuz Sloter was laughing so hard...


I was dared to chug some hot sauce and I did it. And I'm proud to say that I did it. HAHAHAHAHA nathan is the funniest person I know who doesnt know it. Hailey is sitting on the couch trying to make up a dare but both she and sloter suck at making dares.


OK now i gotta shakira dance. pretty sweet...

I just truthed Linn to tell me her fav color and why. she said maroon because it reminds her of the California sunset... Hey! I live on Sunset road. Well, the corner of Sunset and Fletcher. Hey I just uploaded a picture of hot sauce. Pretty sweet wouldnt you say so? or spicy. whatever.
Alrighty im gonna bounce. Checkya later.
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers