1.25.2009

this blog is quite bigmanitiguos

Hay this is will.

Where is hidden valley? also, where is thousand island? Those sound like delicious places to visit.

I would play the lottery if they let me pick the balls.

Got another list of faves. this is my list of stuff on macs/bk menu.
1.Angry whopper/bk
2.chicken mcnuggets/macs
3.big mac/macs
4.filetofish/macs
5.whopper/bk

I like fast food better in the winter cuz its hot food. I like subway/jj's better in the summer.

I made up some words last night- i thought i'd share the definitions with u.
bigmanitiguos- fluffy
garjaflaggable- smelly
trewasidatizing- eating everything but the crust of the pizza.
yukaphalapothy- when a body part gets stuck in a zipper

Thats all for today folks. catcha later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers