1.24.2009

never trust mailmen

Hi there all of you out ther in cyberworld. bored? so am i.

I've been thinking about buying a horse. a few good years of free transportations, and o few good weeks of meals after that.

I changed the order on the list of my fave colors ...
I switched around Orange to my number 5 spot and moved Blue to my number 4 spot...

mailmen are always saying that they deliver the mail no matter if its rain, snow, or hail.
I stay inside no matter what if its rain, snow, or hail. I'm just as good as a mailman, if not better.

Yesterday i was playing balderdash and the word was "Dhole". I put, "Dhole is two times Dhalf."

Make sure to leave some comments. tell me ur list of fave colors, and what you think about
mailmen!

And that is all folks. time to eat some lefteover chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers